Flawless Victory Talks Music & Life
1. What’s going on? Please introduce yourself and tell us where you’re from. Been a rapper since 6 years old
2. When did you start rapping and who or what inspired you? Since I started I just can’t stop.
3. As an up and coming artist, do you find it difficult to maintain personal relationships while perusing your music career? Everything is a song to me ,All I hear is music
4. Tell us something you enjoy doing [besides music] that most people don’t know. For me it’s not difficult to do this music and maintain relationships,Everyone around me knows this is what I’m supposed to do. Besides music I love to sell things and make a profit. I sell clothes, accessories, furniture, and anything else I can make a profit from.
5. Currently, what project or single are you working on or pushing & where can we find it? Currently I am pushing several singles including the song I did with JWHITE (Cardi B main producer) called “Spend it Up”. Also featuring a home town legend.Everything can be found on all media outlets including iTunes, Apple Music, and Spotify.
6. What’s been the most memorable moment so far in your music career? The most memorable moment so far was opening up for E-40
7. If you could work with any artist, (current or past) who would it be and why? I look forward to working with T.I and Grand Hustle.
8. What are your goals musically for the remainder of this year? By the end of the year I should have several songs on the billboards and be getting nominated for artist of the year.
9. Tell everyone where they can find you? [Websites, Social media, Booking info etc] You can find me on Instagram @1stcityflawless, YouTube Channel 1st city Flawless, Flawless Victory on Spotify Apple Music & ITunes. Facebook Flawless Victory & Flawlessearl.
Spend it Up